News & Events
What is NATA?
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
How to Apply
- NATA 2014 Registration form can filled and submitted ONLINE from this website by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1000.00 (+ Processing Charges) using Netbanking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure Bank Challan
- Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
- Select a Test Center (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate. Approach the Test center for Appointment for NATA Exam
- Online Registration for Application Forms: 1 March 2014 onwards
- Date of Exam: On ALL WORKING DAYS from 14 March 2014 onwards